Tanah Lot Sunset Cycling
We creat Tanah Lot Sunset Cycling with soft adventure
is offered for starter biker or professional biker. The start
point will be at Margarana Memorial Park, located 15 kms north of Tabanan City
. On November 20, 1946, there was an all-out battle of the armed forces of the Republic of Indonesia against the Dutch colonialist at Kelaci Hamlet, Marga Village, under the command of Lieutenant Colonel I Gusti Ngurah Rai. The battle is better known as the war of Puputan Margarana.
The panorama is very rural and truly exotic. The greenery
cool countryside makes for wonderful photo opportunities,
and serves as a soothing retreat away from the island's crowded
with hustle and bustle. Many people with their family spend their leisure time here as the atmosphere is cozy. We will have a chance to take a look around memorial park.
The participant will be picked up in the lobby hotel then
driver to Marga Village where Margarana Memorial Park located. It takes
about 1 hours 30 minutes drive from Bali major
tourist destination such as Sanur, Ubud, Kuta
, Legian, Seminyak,
Denpasar area. When arriving at start point, we will have a look Margarana Memorial Park was built in 1954 covered area about 25 hectare. Then cycling guide will give some information about cycling safety, route and condition of the trek. The cycling is all on small back roads and trails
through beautiful local villages, inside the rice paddy fields
and amazing country side. It is a great chance to observe local
activities and meandering in Bali villages with its pure rural.
We will make a soft rice paddy trekking to explore about Bali agriculture before visiting Subak Museum
, a museum exhibit and displays the collection of agriculture/farming tools and traditional irrigation system of Bali called Subak. Subak Museum is also becoming one of the most visited tourist destination for the educational tour by students or tourists both domestic and foreign tourists in the center of Tabanan
. Tanah Lot Sunset Cycling continued cycling through village, observe about Bali local way of life and daily activity such as making tile and red brick as building material in Pejaten Hamlet. You can view what the
traditional family life is like and view Hindu spiritual traditions
and practices. Our local well knowledgeable cycling guide will be
happy to share the explanation about them.
The finish point will be at Tanah Lot Temple, the most famous and favorite tourist destination in Bali where you can see the picturesque panorama of the temple built on the rock in the sea about 16 century ago by holy priest who was coming from Java Island on holy journey. Exotic view during sunset time on cloudless day is very amazing.
The Tanah Lot Sunset Cycling by mountain bike about is 21 kms and takes 3-4 hours in leisurely light pedal. There are
many - short - uphill sections in the first and middle part of the ride so the cycling is a good challenge as well. About 1 km from finish point at Tanah Lot Temple, the trek will be moody via land road through rice field, soft adventure.
|Tanah Lot Sunset Cycling Price
|No. of participant
||USD 75 / person
||USD 70 / person
||USD 60 / person
|Children 12-15 years old
||USD 70 / person
||USD 65 / person
||USD 55 / person
- Pick up at your lobby hotel
- Drive to start point, Margarana Memorial Park
- Visit Margarana Memorial Park
- Brief information and safety intruduction about mountain bike and trek / route
- Observation about Bali village, agriculture, architecture, old temple and way of life as well as daily life activity
- Rice paddy field soft trekking
- Take a rest and drink young coconut or soft drink in the middle of trek
- Visit Museum Subak
- Finish point at Tanah Lot upon sunset time.
- Having dinner at local restaurant at Tanah Lot with set menu.
- Drive back to the hotel
Pick up time: Noon Time
It depend on your accomodation location. Will be informed upon reservation confirmed.
What To Bring:
- Running shoes or flip-flop
- Sun block
Price Already Included:
- Already included air condition hotel transfer vice versa by our driver wearing "Green T-Shirt" from Bali Classic Cycling at your lobby hotel.
- Using of mountain bike and international standard bike equipment (helmet, hand glove, gell seat cover).
- Experience cycling guide.
- Bottled mineral water on tour.
- Young coconut for drink or soft drink.
- In-depth explanations of the culture.
- Dinner with set menu at Tanah Lot local restaurant.
- Plastic rain coat when rain.
- Entrance ticket or donation
Intermediate: Tours are suitable for riders with good fitness level. Previous mountain bike experience is recommended. Hills and descents are moderate and require some skill. Riders with minimal mountain bike experience but who have road biking skills or a good fitness level, along with an adventurous spirit, should be suitable for an intermediate tour.
We cycle for about 25 km. Our van will follow the participant or wait at pointed spot, if feel tired, can stop for cycling then take the van to the finish point. You should have reasonable bike skills to be able to navigate the varying terrain. The riding is not technically difficult but has many short uphill sections so a descent level of fitness is advised. You should wear comfortable shoes appropriate for cycling for this ride.
- Minimum 2 participant to joining this cycling tour.
- We DO NOT take any responsibilities for loosing of your valuable such as jewelery, wallet, etc while joining this cycling tour. If needed, we provide you with bike bag that always with you while cycling.
- We do not provide with bike shoes.
- NO hiden price.
Take a part this cycling adventure tour with picturesque
rice paddy, jungle panorama and Bali traditional village then exotic sunset at Tanah Lot Temple by filling in the booking form bellow
with valid email address.