Bali Village Classic Cycling Taman Ayun Tour
Bali as a most favorite holiday destination provides with
many exciting and newfound exploration and creation, a land
as rich in picturesque panorama as it is in culture. Offering
all type of tourism facilities to suite every tourist’s
needs including tourist attraction and adventures activities.
After having set lunch menu at our rice paddy view local
restaurant, Bali classic cycling tour will be continued to visit
Taman Ayun Temple, which is compound of Balinese temple and
garden located in Mengwi Village, Mengwi District belong to
Badung Regency. It takes about 30 minutes drive from our local
restaurant. Taman Ayun Temple complect is devided into 3 courtyard,
while in holiest courtyard erected arrow of meru, multy rooof
shire with very unique design. Visitors are not allowed to come
in to inner sanctum unless for praying. The huge royal water
temple of Pura Taman Ayun, surrounded by a wide, elegant moat,
was the main temple of the Mengwi Kingdom, which survived until
1891, when it was conquered by the neighbouring kingdoms of
Tabanan and Badung. The large, spacious temple was built in
1634 and extensively renovated in 1937.
|Bali Classic Cycling Taman Ayun Temple Tour Price
|No. of participant
||USD 80 / person
||USD 75 / person
||USD 65 / person
|Children 7-12 years old
||USD 70 / person
||USD 65 / person
||USD 55 / person
Price Already Included:
- Already included air condition hotel transfer vice versa by our guide and driver wearing "Green T-Shirt" from Bali Classic Cycling at your lobby hotel then drive to country side where start point of Bali Classic Cycling tour located.
- Using of old classic push bike in adult size, we call Ontel push bike. Children will be provided with mountain bike.
- Bottled mineral water on tour.
- Young coconut for drink or isotonic drink
- Special unique Balinese bamboo hat or coconut leaf hat. Cycling helmet is obtional.
- In-depth explenations of the culture.
- Set menu lunch at Bali classic traditional architecture restaurant
- Plastic rain coat when rain.
- Donation or entrance ticket at tourist destination.
Pick up time:
Will be informed upon reservation confirmed.
What To Bring:
- Running shoes or flip-flop
- Sun block
- Minimum 2 participant to joining this cycling tour.
- We DO NOT take any responsibilities for loosing of your valuable such as jewelery, wallet, etc while joining this cycling tour. If needed, we provide you with bike bag that always with you while cycling.
Take a part this unique and classic cycling adventure with picturesque
rice paddy and jungle panorama then visit one of the beautiful
temple by filling in the booking form bellow
with valid email address.