Jatiluwih Bali Mountain Bike Tour
We designed Mountain Bike Cycling Tour with soft adventure
is offered for starter biker or professional biker. The start
point will be at Jatiluwih Village, a famous village in center
Bali country side with fantastic picturesque rice terrace view.
The panorama is very amazing and truly exotic. The greenery
cool highlands and the breathtaking scenery of this village
at the foot of Mount Batukaru makes for wonderful photo opportunities,
and serves as a soothing retreat away from the island's crowded
with hustle and bastle.
It has been well appointed as one of UNESCO World Heritages
since the site has been able to maintain the local culture heritage
in form of water irrigation system managed traditionally called
by SUBAK. It is one of recommended places to visit in Bali as
Mr Barak Obama, 44th USA President, already visited. By joining
this Bali Mountain Bike Cycling Tour, you will find a feast
for the senses at every turn of the pedal: from the immense
grandeur of Mount Batukaru, to the depths of a tropical cloud
forest, and amazing paddy rice terrace. There is never a dull
moment on our mountain bike tour. This mountain bike cycling
tour was crafted with a wealth of local knowledge, all our natural
trails and stop-offs are specially selected to fully immerse
you in local culture.
The participant will be picked up in the lobby hotel then
driver to Jatiluwih Village, belong to Tabanan Regency. It takes
about 1 hours 30 minutes drive to hilly region from Bali major
tourist destination such as Sanur, Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak,
Denpasar area. The cycling is all on small back roads and trails
through beautiful local villages and inside the rice paddy fields
and amazing country side. It is a great chance to observe local
activity and meandering in Bali villages with its pure rural.
The trek is mostly down trough rice paddy landscape, jungle,
temple and local village. Upon cycling will see the purest rural,
warm charming of local people on their daily activity, rice
paddy, temple and many more. You can make a stop to do observation
about Bali agriculture and ecosystem. You can view what the
traditional family life is like and view Hindu spiritual traditions
and practices. Our local knowledgable cycling guide will be
happy to share the explanation about them.
The finish point
will be at our restaurant with rice paddy view where authentic
Balinese local food will be served in set menu. At our restaurant,
participant have a chance to see Bali local daily life such
as making an offering using young coconut leaves, observe Bali
traditional house in old classic design, etc. The mountain bike
tour trek is about 30 kms and takes about 3-4 hours. There are
many - short - uphill sections in the first part of the ride
so the cycling is a good challenge as well.
|Jatiluwih Bali Mountain Bike Tour Price
|No. of participant
||USD 75 / person
||USD 70 / person
||USD 60 / person
|Children 9-12 years old
||USD 70 / person
||USD 65 / person
||USD 55 / person
- Pick up at your lobby hotel
- Drive to start point, Jatiluwih Village
- Enjoy tea or coffee
- Brief information and intruduction about mountain bike and trek / route
- Observation about Bali village, agriculture, architecture, temple and way of life. You have a chance to joint the activity such as at rice field, Bali traditional house and etc.
- Take a rest and drink young coconut or soft drink in the middle of trek
- Finish point at rice paddy view restaurant with Bali traditional classic architecture.
- Having lunch with set menu at our local restaurant
- Drive back to the hotel
Pick up time:
Will be informed upon reservation confirmed.
What To Bring:
- Running shoes or flip-flop
- Sun block
Price Already Included:
- Already included air condition hotel transfer vice versa by our driver wearing "Green T-Shirt" from Bali Classic Cycling at your lobby hotel then drive to Jatiluwih country side village where start point located.
- Using of mountain bike with helmet.
- Local cycling guide.
- Bottled mineral water on tour.
- Young coconut for drink or soft drink.
- In-depth explanations of the culture.
- Set menu Balinese authentic lunch at old classic Balinese architecture restuarant.
- Using of swimming pool at finish point.
- Plastic rain coat when rain.
- Entrance ticket or donation
Intermediate: Tours are suitable for riders with good fitness level. Previous mountain bike experience is recommended. Hills and descents are moderate and require some skill. Riders with minimal mountain bike experience but who have road biking skills or a good fitness level, along with an adventurous spirit, should be suitable for an intermediate tour.
We cycle for about 30km. Our van will follow the participant, if feel tired, can stop for cycling then take the van to the finish point. You should have reasonable bike skills to be able to navigate the varying terrain. The riding is not technically difficult but has many short uphill sections so a descent level of fitness is advised. You should wear comfortable shoes appropriate for cycling for this ride.
- Minimum 2 participant to joining this cycling tour.
- We DO NOT take any responsibilities for loosing of your valuable such as jewelery, wallet, etc while joining this cycling tour. If needed, we provide you with bike bag that always with you while cycling.
- We do not provide with bike shoes.
- NO hiden price.
Take a part this cycling adventure tour with picturesque
rice paddy, jungle panorama and Bali traditional village by filling in the booking form bellow
with valid email address.